Crochet gift bag with Lammy Yarns NO.1
Test Lammy Yarns no.1 yarn
To test this yarn, I first made a patch to see how the proportions are. You make a patch of 10x10 cm. The label information says how many stitches you will need horizontally and vertically to get the size of the patch. The number of stitches depends on how you crochet, tightly or loosely.
Label information:
- Yarn: No.1
- Color number: 065
- Weight: approx. 50 g
- Length of yarn: approx. 150 m
- Material: 100% acrylic
- Crochet hook: 3,5
- Ironing: not allowed
- Cleaning (A): Self-cleaning with usual solutions allowed
- Bleaching (CL): with chlorinated products is not allowed
- Washing instructions:

- Number of stitches 10x10: 22 horizontal, 38 vertical
For the patch I use crochet hook 3.5 and begin with chain 20. Then crochet 22 rows with single crochet. So for my 10x10 cm patch it comes down to: 20 horizontal and 22 vertical.
This no.1 yarn is a nice and firm to crochet. This yarn is available in many colors: White tones, yellow tones, pink tones, orange tones, red tones, purple tones, blue tones, green tones, brown tones, gray tones, black and fluorescent colors. In 2020 we have a total of 59 different colors. So plenty of choice. With this yarn you can make so many types of crochet projects. Gift bags, cuddly toys, doll clothes, baby clothes, scarves, sweaters, etc. I made a gift bag (9.5 x 13 cm) for this blog, which I use for my tumbled gemstones.
With great pleasure I crocheted with this beautiful color yarn. The gift bag is made with half double crochet and I used the reverse single crochet to finish. For the cords I have used Baby Soft yarn from Lammy Yarns. This yarn will be discussed in a next blog. With the Baby Soft yarn I crocheted a chain with crochet hook 2.5 to a length of 37 cm. As decoration I have added a bead on both ends of the cord and a heart pendant of glitter yarn.
Next blog: Heart Teddy Bear with Chenille 6 yarn from Lammy Yarns.
I wish you love, light and strength.
Heart Greetings 💖,
Sharon de Vaal






Reacties
Een reactie posten