Amigurumi Unicorn
How did the unicorn cuddly toy arise?
As a child I loved unicorns, it always had something magical, something wonderful, something beautiful. Unicorns are also very popular with my children. Lately you have come across more and more unicorn variants in stores. For example, I came across a crochet variant of a unicorn that I had made for my daughter and son. My son (then in group 5) took this unicorn to school and proudly showed it. Especially the girls loved it. My son asked me if I wanted to make a few more because 2 girls asked him to. I made the unicorns for the girls and I regularly saw them bring the cuddly toys to school. Simply because they found the unicorn so beautiful and cuddly. When you see that a child is happy with it, shines and feels safe, it also makes you happy.I started to build on this variant and after a few changes I came up with fun and colorful unicorns. They come in various colors, which can be made more often and in different ways. And there are special editions, which are made with glitter yarn and specially colored eyes, for example.
The unicorns have 2 labels. One label that says 'hand made with love' and one with the possibility to write down the child's name. This image shows a giraffe, but it can also become another animal, that remains a surprise.
I walked into my sons bedroom to have a look at his unicorn. I saw that I made the mane and tail with the colors of the rainbow (or 7 chakra colors). At that moment I got the idea that it is fun to make some unicorns with rainbow colors. A pink and a blue rainbow unicorn.
The tail and the mane in rainbow colors:
4Oneness Gifts is a part of me and I do it with love and pleasure, so it is also me-time. A little crochet, blogging and resting.
If you have any wish, idea or suggestion for a unicorn cuddly toy, let me know
.
I wish you love, light and strength.
Greetings 💖,
Sharon de Vaal






Reacties
Een reactie posten